We will accept returns for any reason within 30 days of the original shipping date for a full refund minus 5% restocking fee and minus the cost of return shipping.
We will provide a return-shipping label for U.S. domestic returns. Our corporate cost of shipping is discounted due to volume. We will deduct just that cost of return shipping from your refund. For International returns please also see additional instructions below.
Once we receive and process the return, you will receive an email confirming the refund. Refunds will be made using the original form of payment. Shipping charges (if any) are not refundable.
- CODO security tag must be attached to receive full refund
- Returns have to contain all included accessories (authenticity card, dust bag, box, lock, etc.)
- Items must be in the same condition. Please take good care when packing to protect the items
- Returns received after 30 days of the original shipping date may be eligible for consignment with CODO or will be returned to the buyer
Any exceptions to this return policy will be clearly indicated on the product page under “Shipping & Returns” tab.
U.S. Domestic returns:
Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly email you back with a return-shipping label and instructions.
INTERNATIONAL Returns- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the return
- Follow all return eligibility instructions above
- Use DHL or FedEx currier at your own expense and save the receipt
- Purchase adequate insurance
- Request Signature Confirmation at time of delivery
- Indicate in customs declaration that you are returning a purchase
Returns must be delivered to:
55 Lewis St, Suite 1
Greenwich, CT 06830
United States of America
The refund will be made in US dollars. Your refund amount in local currency may vary due to currency rate fluctuation.
30 Day return policy only applies to online sales and is intended to allow customers to view the product in person. All in-store purchases are final sales.
Thank you for shopping with CODO!